Submit Site: Instructions
DMOZ was a web directory of Internet resources. We want to take that legacy to continue with Kodbel DMOZ. The directory is hierarchically arranged by category and sub category. All submissions are subject to manual evaluation.
We aren't a search engine and pride ourselves on being highly selective. We don't accept all sites, so please don't take it personally should a site not be accepted. Our goal is to make the directory as useful as possible for our users.
We may reject, delete, or edit submissions that violate these policies or that we otherwise believe, in our sole discretion, should not be included in the directory. We may also reject, delete, or block other sites that we believe to be associated with a user who has violated these policies.
Please follow the steps below for each site you would like to suggest.
- Click on the Submit Site Link button from the top right corner.
- Do not suggest a site that contains only the same (mirror) or similar content as another listed site.
- Do not suggest a site that redirects to another site.
- Do not suggest an incomplete site, such as one with broken graphics or links.
- Do not suggest a site consisting largely of affiliate links.
- Do not suggest a site with illegal content. Examples of illegal material include child pornography; libel; material that infringes any intellectual property right; and material that specifically advocates, solicits or abets illegal activity (such as fraud or violence).
- For non-English sites, pick the appropriate category from language dropdown.
- Carefully select the sub category.
- If you think your site for a specific region please select from the region drop down otherwise we will mark it as global.
- After submit the site an editor will review your suggestion to determine whether to include it in the Directory.
- If a site has been accepted for inclusion in the directory but you are dissatisfied with how the site is described or titled, you may go to the category where it is listed and flag the listing.
The Kodbel DMOZ team welcomes comments and feedback about the directory generally. Please let us know what you think, and how we can improve the service. Thanks!